Its a battery powered, portable air quality detection and data logging instrument designed for intermittent or continuous indoor air quality monitoring of temperature, RH, particulates and up to 5 gases. It is available in two models (Pump or Diffusion). Each can be configured as a multi-channel operation, with a selection of more than 30 different plug and play gas sensors, including a particulate sensor and an optional huge capacity data logging SD memory card. Both models come with one temperature sensor, one relative humidity (RH) sensor and the capacity for 5 internal gas sensors consisting of a maximum of three electrochemical toxic gas or oxygen sensors plus two high current draw sensors such as an infrared, PID, catalytic or particulate sensor. Sensor readings, battery level and data logging status can be viewed live on the multi-line, backlit, LCD display.
The optional Viewer Logger package consists of a 2 GB SD memory card with card reader, a USB cable and Viewer software. The card reader can be used to store or transfer data. Alternatively, data can be downloaded to a computer using the mini USB connection. The Viewer PC software allows users to analyze and graph data.
- Capacity for 1 temperature, 1 RH sensor and 5 internal gas sensors, plus 1 externally mounted particulate sensor More than 30 plug & play sensors available to choose from, including electrochemical, catalytic, infrared & PID, particulate Multi-function, easy to use menu
- Large graphic LCD display that shows readings for all sensors, battery level and logging status
- Light weight, contoured & comfortable to hold
- Gas sampling with an internal sample draw pump or by diffusion
- Optional high capacity data logging with 2BG SD memory card and software for collecting, analyzing and graphing data
- RoHS compliant circuit boards
- CE certified
Ammonia (NH3), Arsine (AsH3), Carbon dioxide (CO2), Carbon monoxide (CO), Chlorine (Cl2), Chlorine dioxide (ClO2), Ethylene (C2H4), Ethylene oxide (C2H4O), Fluorine (F2), Formaldehyde (CH2O), Hydrogen (H2), Hydrogen chloride (HCl), Hydrogen cyanide (HCN), Hydrogen fluoride (HF), Hydrogen sulphide (H2S), Methane (CH4), Nitric oxide (NO), Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), Oxygen (O2), Ozone (O3), Phosphine (PH3), Silane (SiH4), Sulphur dioxide (SO2), TVOCs.