RFLSI-3 is based on the LSCI (Laser Speckle Contrast Analysis Imaging) technology design, non-invasive with non-contact, high time resolution, high spatial resolution, and full-field rapid imaging. It provides real-time dynamic blood flow monitoring and recording for research, perfusion evaluations, such as MCAO, cerebral blood flow etc. Compared with laser Doppler imaging, it can realize full field video imaging function.
The system utilizes a long life rechargeable NiMH battery pack providing more than 24-hours of run time, depending on sensor array installed. The user can also set one alarm level for each gas to activate the internal audible alarm. The system is housed in a rugged ABS enclosure with swivel handle to act as a stand support or for carrying the instrument.
- Analyze vascular perfusion volume, tube diameter, tube angle, and other data online and offline to meet hemodynamic research. HD Blood flow meter.
- Multiple data acquisition methods including continuous acquisition, specified interval acquisition, specified frame number acquisition, etc.
- Indicating laser plus autofocus function makes it easy to use.
- High-definition camera (2048 x 2048 pixels) helps you see the end of blood vessels and open the world of blood vessel microcirculation images.
- The high-speed camera (up to 120 FPS) allows us to record changes every second and record more details of blood vessel changes after intervention.
- Easy to use, USB 3.0 connection, flexible and simple setup helps get you up and running quickly.
- Data logging to SD memory card
- Menu control positive sampling
- Data logging software for collecting, analyzing and graphing data
- Cerebral blood flow measurement, CBF, blood vascular
- MCAO mouse/rat model
- Cortical spreading depression (CSD)
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- HLI/CLI, the middle ear of rodent, burn assessment, etc.