Featured with multiple modes including continuous/step mode, general/diagonal mode, coarse/fine adjustment, etc. This system enables researchers to position precisely, with ease. It can be used to hold various probes, pipettes, etc. even weighing 500g.
- in vitro: Patch clamp electrophysiological experiment.
- in vivo: intracellular recording, extracellular recording.
- Microinjection: ES cell, Nuclear transfer, (C.Elegans, Drosophila, Zebrafish, rodents)
- Eyeball injection.
- Minimize Drift to Ensure the Signal Stability
Ensure the signal stability during long-term recording in patch-clamp experiments. Highly precise with reposition to enhance stable results of the experiments. (Single-axis ≤1μm, Three-axis ≤2μm).
- Multiple Modes Enables Easy Use
The continuous/step mode allows for precisely controlling the movement speed and distance of the manipulator. The researcher can adjust the speed from 0.033μm/s-2904μm/s as required. X and Y axis can be moved simultaneously with Diagonal mode to adjust your approach angle among 1-89° easily.
- Position Precisely, with Ease
Only need to click the [ORIGIN] or [WORK] button to quickly back and forth the repeatable positions for improved research efficiency.
- 4.3 Inch Touch Screen
Boasting a large touch-sensitive screen and an integrated intuitive UI interface.