Multi-gas air quality monitoring and information recording instrument that simultaneously measures and records up to fifteen sensors. With more than 30 different plug and play sensors to select from, users can accurately monitor more within a single, easy to carry instrument. the 15 channel sensor capacity includes RH and temperature, allowing the instrument to handle up to 12 additional plug & play sensors consisting of a maximum of eight electrochemical toxic gas or oxygen sensors, four high current draw sensors such as an infrared, PID or catalytic. the large, backlit, multi-line scrolling LCD display indicates the sensor types installed and measured values for each gas, battery status and more.
The system utilizes a long life rechargeable NiMH battery pack providing more than 24-hours of run time, depending on sensor array installed. The user can also set one alarm level for each gas to activate the internal audible alarm. The system is housed in a rugged ABS enclosure with swivel handle to act as a stand support or for carrying the instrument.
- 15 sensor capacity
- More than 30 plug & play sensors available to choose from, including electrochemical, catalytic, infrared & PID
- Extensive, easy to use menu system
- Rugged ABS enclosure with swivel handle that acts as stand support
- Internal sample pump with inline filter
- Large, backlit, multi-line, LCD display
- Data logging to SD memory card
- Menu control positive sampling
- Data logging software for collecting, analyzing and graphing data
Ammonia (NH3), Arsine (AsH3), Carbon dioxide (CO2), Carbon monoxide (CO), Chlorine (Cl2), Chlorine dioxide (ClO2), Ethylene (C2H4), Ethylene oxide (C2H4O), Fluorine (F2), Formaldehyde (CH2O), Hydrogen (H2), Hydrogen chloride (HCl), Hydrogen cyanide (HCN), Hydrogen fluoride (HF), Hydrogen sulphide (H2S), Methane (CH4), Nitric oxide (NO), Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), Oxygen (O2), Ozone (O3), Phosphine (PH3), Silane (SiH4), Sulphur dioxide (SO2), TVOCs.