MC4000 Multi Channel Analysis System
The MC4000 is a totally computer controlled Non-Invasive, Tail-Cuff system designed to help researchers efficiently and effectively obtain accurate blood pressure measurements on mice and rats.
MC4000 System Features
- Unmatched sensitivity of pulse detection using Photodiode Technology
- Obtains 15 measurements per mouse or rat in less than 15 minutes
- Measures Systolic, Diastolic, Mean Arterial Pressure, and Pulse Rate
- A/D conversion that provides 4,096 points pulse waveform resolution resulting in a “16 to 1” ratio of enhanced performance over any other system.
- Results correlate with telemetry
- Waveforms display measurements in real time
- Rodent holders secure untrained animals
- Unique “V-notch” sensory assembly
- Holders specially designed to reduce animal stress
- Easy to assemble, clean, and maintain
- Computer controlled, software operated